Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank You.....




Hello everyone,

Somehow I could not pull myself together to write. Something just went off. I saw Viv’s comment and a special warmth embraced my heart. It is like someone who came by and gently woke me up from my slumber. How sweet of you Viv. Thank You. I went to Viv’s blog and read her latest posting Too tired to.........

I am tired too. Felt drained of all energy for the past month or so. The weather is not helping either. It is extremely hot with no rain. Not that I like too much rain though. But everything needs to be balanced. My brains have stopped functioning for whatever reasons! Shocking? Yes. I try to write something but I feel drained.

I am tired too. Tired of everything. Tired of going on...... Tired of talking, tired of writing...... Well I could go on.So much happens around us and within us too. There are times when we are able to overcome everything and still keep the spirit going on. There are times too when something just decides that it does not want to move on. I am going through one of those phases in my life.

It is like an engine breakdown. A void is there, but it is also a veil created not to allow any pain to go through. It is sort of an auto protection. A numbness, whatever we want to call it. It does not really matter.

All of a sudden I feel distanced from everyone and everything. I felt all alone. Though I seem to enjoy my own company. I don’t seem to want to speak to anyone unless it is necessary. Could I call it depression? A mid life crisis? A menopausal period with my moods going haywire? I wouldn’t know. I am not even interested to talk to anyone about it.

This aloofness seems quite comfortable too. I am not really worried about this space of time. I know it will pass. I told my self while it is here let me not get too agitated about it. The thought of having people care and feel concerned makes me feel wonderful. I know Indu you are always there with your encouraging words. Words can never express our friendship of all these years. I could take this opportunity as a time to thank all my readers who visit this site.

Thank you Sissy T for your sweet words. And of course Viv. I am touched by your words and many others who may not want to comment but visit this blog regularly. I take this opportunity to acknowledge all of your presence. To know that there are people who care for you is the best sensation one can experience. It is one if the most refreshing feelings of life.

I love you all and Thank You.

5 comments:

Caddie said...

Thank you for such a nice post. It seems so long ago you last posted - I await every one.

Yes, those who care keep us alive and happy.

Anonymous said...

It's funny but we do care. About people we may well never meet in this life, this world, but whose kindness has touched us.
I have a long job interview today, from 9.30 to 3.00, which if successful means a second interview on Friday, an since my current job is wearing me down, making me too tired to do anything much, I would appreciate prayer, good thoughts etc today.
I know how you feel, Pilgrim. I feel it quite often too. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Anonymous said...

Sadly I didn't get a second interview; there was an internal candidate who was smug all day, so he knew something. I'll just have to trudge along and hope something else comes along.
Hope you are feeling a bit more upbeat now!

Pilgrim said...

Hi, thanks a lot Sissy and Viv. Yes I am feeling much better now.

Sorry Viv to know that you did not get the 2nd interview. Everything that happens, happens for a reason.

All we need is to trust. The higher energy has its plan and it will always turn out to be the best for us. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I really really hope so.
Things have got even shittier(pardon my language) at work and I'm feeling realy depressed about it all, and I have also lost my wedding ring, which has upset me very much.
I'm not good company right now.