Sunday, August 17, 2008

Following my heart






Listening to a veena piece by HRH.Prince Rama Varma. Rare to find a musician who is not only knowledgeble in music but in many other fields too.
I feel honored and blessed to be able to follow my heart. Many of us become lost in the day to day happenings and forget to follow our passion. We need to take time off and do what is close to our heart. Life is incrediblly short. A few decades go by before we even wake up to the fact that we have lost it ! It is better late than never. I have started pursing my passion for music in small ways by first listening then learning new pieces. The process may sound slow but The Journey is the Destination. There is nothing to achieve finally but isn't the achievement and contentment in the process itself? This we come to learn along the way.

No comments: