Saturday, August 16, 2008

Food for the Soul

Music is the food for the soul. I can't imagine my life without music.Today it has become my friend and companion. No one needs to feel alone if they only know the joy music can bring.If some one asks me whether I would like to have pursued anything else, I will definitely say NO! If given another lifetime I know Music will be my choice again ! Listening to good music is the most fulfilling thing one can have.Creating music will also bring such joy and spiritual upliftment. The veena piece by Rajesh Vaidya may not appeal to those who are classically inclined, but to me every time I listen to this particular clip it just does something in my heart. I try to be open to all types of music though classical music is definitely a heart puller.

No comments: