Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Creators"



We seem to be spending so much time on the computer that I think we live in a different world. It has been quite a while since I came out to see the real world. This is becoming quite an addiction.

The touch of the keypad is exciting. Writing used to be the norm, those days. But now with the computer keypads, an upgraded version of the typewriter, writing becomes easier. Writing and being able to delete the unwanted stuff, while changing and doing so many different effects has become so much easier.

This reminds me of "The Canvas" that I wrote about earlier. This whole space is given to us to explore. Creating becomes fun too. The computer is amazing. I am finding out this late! Yes, writing is like an art too. For a painter, the colors, brushes, and the canvas allow him to come out with incredible pieces. The same thing applies to a musician. He may even become amazed with the unimaginable music he comes up with. Every one, who indulges in a creative fashion in fact, becomes a "creator".

Well creation is something incredible. The feeling is exciting. Imagine a child making a sand castle or trying to paint a picture. You can imagine the awesomeness of the whole thing. Each time you upload a picture or create your own stuff, the feeling is a child like jubilation.

My mind irresistibly goes towards the "CREATOR". Too much of a taboo for some, but I feel that this being or thing or whatever you want to call is also creating continuously. A very controversial subject, but I can't help pondering over it though. I am glad that I have passed those forbidden zones and times in my life and you could say I do feel quite comfortable in contemplating and questioning my mind about the Creator!

But this whole thing aside, I sometimes feel that we are totally living in our minds. This is an interesting subject that I want to go into later. I seem to be making the mistake of getting irritated when the phone rings. It puts a stop to the flow of what I am doing. Whether what I am doing is really important is another subject of discussion though!

Well right now, I need to go off to do my daily mundane stuff. Till next time…….

No comments: