Saturday, July 25, 2009

Moving on…......


Can I move on? That is the real challenge I am faced with in my life at every step of the way. At times this whole thing seems like a game. We are challenged after a couple of steps along the way in our journey of life. That too after we have settled and come to terms with almost most of the situations in our lives.

Many a times, I have this question, of what this whole thing is about! We are born, grow up the usual way and as most children do. Some children have more challenges than the others. Somehow we end up as what we are at the present stage in life after many falls, rises, challenges, hurts, happiness, joys etc.

Most of the time, we are so caught up with all the happenings around us that we get lost in acting or reacting relating to those situations.

Do we take time to pause and question, what this is all about? I don’t seem to be doing that when I am in the midst of all the melodramatic activities in my life. Only when I have passed them, do I pause and analyze, question and try to understand what it is all about. – And that too only sometimes!

We are always placed in a position of opposites in our lives. I get disappointed when I think that it is all about everything being black or white. Now I have come to understand that it is also about the grey areas, pale grey areas, white areas and not so white areas in the whole picture. It is also about the blues, greens, oranges, yellows, reds, the pinks, the mauves and all the different hues on the palette of color.

This art, this life, this being is just not about right and wrong. . I have come to understand along the way that this journey is about falling down, learning, waking up and walking forward. This journey is also about forgiving, forgetting and understanding. And this journey is about adjusting, letting go and accommodating. If I fail to understand this simple formula I will never be able to come to terms with life and will be stuck in the same hole again and again. I have learned that I need to let go and move on.

Finally it is all about moving on ………..

No comments: