Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Significance




Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.

- Mahatma Gandhi

How true! Sometimes there is a tendency in many of us to feel that what we are doing in our lives is insignificant. But if we really look at it, each and every one of us is a special being. We are so important that we were given a life in this world in the first place. Our conception is unique. Our lives are unique and our journey is unique too.

Each on of us is the little flower, though they may look alike, they are not the same. In the same way each grain of sand on the beach is unique by itself. I too am a unique person. I am an exceptional being and came into this world because I was not insignificant. Whatever I undertake in this life therefore will be significant and special.

I mattered therefore I am!

©ekta25

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That I will write down and remember when I feel as if I do not matter... very inspiring!