Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ode to a Mother










An angel from heaven,
A gift from the most divine.
Always giving , never receiving,
Incomparable and most wonderful.

A warrior on earth, fiercely independent,
A courageous and compassionate darling.
A human so sweet, A person so kind,
Someone so special, someone so adorable.

Mother dearest, my sweetest shining star,
Someone who teaches me love and compassion.
Mother dearest, my teacher my guide,
Someone who holds me so special within her heart !

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Sweta,
Everytime i come here to reflect in your site , its like traveling thro the silence of space and landing on the Sea of Tranquility.
Thank you for the moments .
I feel like im visiting all the great thinkers . Moments of treasure!
Have a great day ,to you and your family.
Raj

Pilgrim said...

Dear Raj,

Thank you for your inspiring words.

We are all blessed and to be able to recognize this feeling is a gift itself. Just like you , I am another pilgrim in this journey of life learning every day.