Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to you !



You will always remain my little baby,
No mater how big you may grow,
Wonderful adorable child of mine ,
The darling apple of my eyes.

What austerities have you done?
Many come and ask of me,
To beget such a child like you,
In this lifetime of mine.

I know of no austerities,
Nor any poojas have I done,
You are a just a beautiful little gift,
From the wonderful Grace Divine.

To be cherished and to be loved,
As each and every other soul,
To be understood and to be protected,
Like all the children of this earth.

So let me take this opportunity,
To wish you a happy birthday,
May all your dreams and wishes come true,
May all the blessings be upon you.

May you walk as a loving and compassionate soul,
May you bring hope and understanding to others,
May you treat others as you would like to be treated,
May you have all the joys of the universe!

No comments: