Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HOPE



Hope brings sunshine to my days,
Hope gives me a vision everyday ,
Hope mends a broken heart today,
Hope brings serenity to my way.

Hope puts a smile on my face,
Hope brings a song to my lips again ,
Hope wipes away all unwanted tears,
Hope cheers me up in my despair.

Hope brings a light to darkened days ,
Hope makes the dark clouds disappear,
Hope gives a vibrant color to my day,
Hope walks with the lame everyday.

Hope makes me swing in the air,
Hope makes me laugh like a child,
Hope gives me tremendous power,
Hope gives me a reason to smile.

Hope gives me its wings to fly,
Hope gives a sail to my boat,
Hope makes me dance with its song,
Hope makes no excuses anymore.

Hope ignores all obstacles along,
Hope overcomes hurdles on the way,
Hope makes dreams come true my way,
Hope rejoices with me in many ways.

Hope puts all my sorrows to shame,
Hope keeps all sufferings away,
Hope brings gratitude along my way,
Hope fulfills my longing every day.

Hope brings a joy to my heart,
Hope is all that I’ve got today,
Hope gives me a reason to live,
Hope is a splendid thing I say!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

and Hope was the last thing in Pandora's Box when all the woes of the world had been let free!

Pilgrim said...

Hi Viv. I want to share with you this. My son told me about this site and its nice. If you have the time you can go. Cheers !

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

Pilgrim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The link didn't work!
woops!

Pilgrim said...

This might sound crazy but just 2or 3 days ago I had written a story about the wolf and the sheep depicting the local politicians here and surprisingly your poem is about sheep and wolves.

I am not able to paste the link here so I have pasted on your page.

cheers !

Anonymous said...

no, not crazy at all.
I believe(when I am "Up") in a form of synchronicity, where things coincide. The whys are what puzzle me most; I know something is going on but not what!!

Pilgrim said...

Hi Viv, I would like to share with you something that I have seen and brought so much of change and inspiration in my life.
You can find more about it here:

http://www.thesecret.tv/

And something I read somewhere,

"Courage comes in many shapes and sizes. The very act of learning your craft takes courage, then showing your writing to another for the first time takes more. Rejection is so high in this business. Learning to live with that, takes courage. So my advice? Define what your dream is, then go for it. Look for God's guidance and you'll find it. Never let discouragement rule. If you let your dream lie within you unborn, you'll never get over the regret of 'not trying.'"

By inspirational author Ruth Scofield.
Cheers!